Construction Site / Factory Injury Claims*
Typical Types Of Accidents On A Construction Site Or Factory Floor
- Falls from scaffolding
- Crush injuries from operating heavy machinery such as teleporters or forklifts
- Hand injuries from operating machinery
- Slip and fall injuries on dangerous factory surfaces
- Injuries arising out of a lack of provision of safety equipment
- Injuries from falls off ladders or platforms
Please call us if you consider that you have been injured as a result of another party negligence.
*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.